The aim of the networking action is to share experiences, best practices, tools, orientation and orientation more effectively the current activity.
PRIMES involves projects have common themes ranging from the analysis of extreme phenomena to the actions of planning and adaptation to climate change. In particular:
- aiming to achieve the resilience and empowerment of institutions and communities;
- focusing on historical centers and urban areas, consequently, they always involve local communities;
- building and processing new tools (platforms, software, web interface) useful for monitoring, warning-warning and planning for adaptation to climate change;
- having a multi-risk approach;
- targeting on emergency planning and on CC adaptation plans.
If also the project of which you are the leader deals with these issues, get in touch with Primes partners by writing to: email@example.com
At the moment, PRIMES is working with the following projects: